Paver sealing can be done when we install new pavers or when your old paver needs refurbishing. We clean your existing pavers to remove all the mold and dirt, then we apply a urethane-based sealant to bring out the true color and gloss.
A few reasons to seal your pavers:
- Prevent your pavers from fading in the intense Florida sun.
- Stop oil, mildew and other stains, and eliminate vehicle tire tracks.
- Slow the efflorescence process.
- Enhance the color of your pavers with a beautiful gloss finish.
- Help reverse the breakdown of older pavers, bringing out the finish and enhancing your curb appeal.